Men, Men Accessories, Women Accessories
Men – Women Turkish Evil Eye Beaded Bracelet – Shein
- Durable Material
- Smooth Leather Surface, Great Touch Feeling, Comfortable to Wear.
- SizeDiameter 2.2 inch Fit to Perfectly.
- Promise 30-day Products Guarantee.
4 in stock
4 in stock
- Simple but classic design, match well with all kinds of daily outfits, suitable for both, men and women.
- Perfect gift for yourself, your significant other, or another special person on a special day.
- Made of quality and durable hemp cords.
- Evil EYEThe evil eye is a curse or legend believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when they are unaware. Many cultures believe that receiving the evil eye will cause misfortune or injury,while others believe it to be a kind of supernatural force that casts or reflects a malevolent gaze back-upon those who wish harm upon others (especially innocents). Talismans or amulets created to protect against the evil eye are also frequently called “evil eyes”.The idea expressed by the term causes many different cultures to pursue protective measures against it. The concept and its significance vary widely among different cultures, but it is especially prominent in the Mediterranean and West Asia. The idea appears multiple times in Jewish rabbinic literature. It was a widely extended belief among many Mediterranean and Asian tribes and cultures. Charms and decorations with eye-like symbols known as nazars